All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth requires an experienced supervisor to oversee the smooth running of their busy workshop on a full-time permanent basis.
- Daily management of staff.
- Organising maintenance & servicing schedules for plant.
- Co-ordinating with other departments to ensure a high level of service is maintained for their extensive list of customers.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a supervisor in either the construction or agricultural industry, with a pre-existing knowledge of machinery.
- The ability to prioritise workload effectively is essential.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/128.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.