All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in Monaghan is seeking a Workshop Administrator.
- The role of Workshop Administrator is part of a team of four staff, who report to the Workshop Manager.
- Job cards are raised for each customer vehicle visit to the workshop by the CSR (Customer Service Representative).
- The Workshop Administrator will be responsible for checking the job cards when they are complete and invoicing the job to the customer.
- Checking the Job Card to ensure that all the Service Sheet information is completed correctly.
- Checking the narrative written by the technician is complete and reflective of the work carried out.
- Liaise with the relevant technicians if there are gaps in the paperwork to ensure all is complete.
- Checking the hours worked on the job from the time and attendance system.
- Cross checking the parts used on the job against the narrative recorded on the job card for accuracy.
- Add work carried out by external companies to the job card prior to invoicing. e.g. DOE Test Fees, painting & signwriting.
- Contact customers for order numbers if required prior to invoicing.
- Write up the narrative of work completed on the system and invoicing the complete repair to the customer.
- Scanning of all service sheets from the job cards to the system for emailing to customers.
- Preparation of Service Schedules for contract maintenance vehicles due to visit the workshop each month.
- Assist Management in implementing new workshop service planner to automate the process of scheduling customers into the workshop for service.
- Assist the Service Manager and CSR in ensuring that vehicles are serviced in accordance with the Service Schedules.
- Assist the Service Manager with the future implementation of an Electronic Service Sheet for Technicians to complete to replace paper system currently used.
- Ability to cover the CSR (Customer Service Representative) during holiday periods.
- Saturday mornings are on a rota amongst the service administrators.
- Ideal candidate will have strong IT skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and manage their time to meet necessary deadlines.
- Good communicator and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to develop in the future to a more senior role by assisting the Service Manager and take on some of the roles and responsibilities currently performed by the Service Manager.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference KR/173.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.