All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based near Navan Co Meath is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor on a full-time permanent basis. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and be capable of working effectively in a pressured and fast paced team environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and oversee all warehouse logistics
- Supervise and direct warehouse staff
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Process all necessary documentation within the warehouse and complete all relevant system transactions
- Manage stock levels by participating in stock taking and cycle counting
- Liaise with logistic providers ensuring daily workloads are met on time in full
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean, tidy and safe at all times
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfilment system
- 2+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- People management skills & have the ability to lead a team
- A valid Fork Lift Truck Licence
- Identify and solve problems through your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a team player, flexible and have the ability to take ownership of set tasks
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/105.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.