All our roles are based in the North East, Co. Meath, Co. Louth, Co. Monaghan and Co. Cavan
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Overview of role: We have an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant, dynamic and expanding company. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess sound time management and customer service skills, and the capacity to relate to people on all levels of the business.
- Loading and unloading material
- Managing all daily stock reconciliations
- Controlling and monitoring stock levels, ensuring adequate stock levels to meet requirements
- Picking orders
- Keeping order system up to date.
- Preparation of computerised daily delivery manifest
Required/ Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years warehouse/ logistics experience
- (Bonded Warehouse experience an advantage)
- A keen eye for detail and safety
- Experience with computerised stock/ delivery systems
- Must have valid Forklift Licence
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/94 .
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.