All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Warehouse Manager on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, possess good time management and customer service skills, and the capacity to relate to people on all levels of the business.
- Directing an experienced warehouse/ delivery team in daily duties
- Managing all daily stock reconciliations
- Controlling and monitoring stock levels, ensuring adequate stock levels to meet requirements
- Ensuring all Health and Safety procedures are adhered to
- Organising delivery of goods with freight companies
- Organising exports from warehouse
- Preparation of computerised daily delivery report
- Coordinating and liaising with office staff to ensure all import and export documentation requirements are met
- Managing the fleet, ensuring all vehicles are services and maintained and all drivers are CPC compliant
Required/ Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years warehouse/ logistics experience
- Proven leadership skills
- A keen eye for detail and safety
- Experience with computerised stock/ delivery systems
- A Valid Forklift License is an advantage
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HM/92.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.