All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Our Client currently has an opportunity for a warehouse manager. The successful candidate will be motivated, driven and be capable of working effectively in a pressured and fast paced team environment.
Role and Responsibilities
The following are a list of the basic duties expected to be carried out in this role:
- When delivery arrives to the warehouse, ensure delivery driver goes to the designated off-loading area.
- Off load driver and obtain a copy of delivery docket. If there is no delivery docket, purchasing personnel must be informed immediately.
- Deliveries must be checked to confirm correct parts and correct quantities have been delivered, any errors must be highlighted to purchasing personnel immediately.
- All delivery dockets must be passed to purchasing department on the day the goods arrive.
- All goods must be stored in a secure location in the warehouse, record the location that the goods are stored on the delivery docket.
- When material is dispatched from stores the following information must be given to purchasing department: Part number dispatched, location it has been sent to and job number that goods are to be allocated to.
- Any material moved from a location in the warehouse to a new location must be communicated to the purchasing department.
- Pick material for all kits and deliver to production as required.
- Support after sales department ensuring goods required to address customer breakdowns are dispatched as quickly as possible.
- Check min / max levels on all materials daily using reports issued by purchasing department.
- Carry out stock take duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a similar role
- People management skills & have the ability to lead a team
- A valid Forklift Truck Licence
- Identify and solve problems through your own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be a team player, flexible and have the ability to take ownership of set tasks
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/269.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.