All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth seeks an innovative and enthusiastic UI Developer to support their rapid expansion into enterprise medical device manufacturers.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience of working in software development teams
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Front-end UI Developer.
- Relevant Degree in a Related Discipline such as Software/ Web Development, Visual Communications/ Graphic Design/ Interaction Design.
- Experienced in designing responsive web applications.
- Have knowledge of Restful webservices, TDD methodology.
- Exposure to test frameworks like Jasmine, Mocks & Spies.
- Experience of working closely with a UX designer, back-end developers, product owners, testers and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of typography, layout, and graphic design in general.
- Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
- Solid online portfolio of design work.
- Experience of both UI design and development.
- Experience of full UI lifecycle development.
- Experience of developing wireframe/ mockup prototypes for the development team.
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/104.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.