All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Transport Coordinator
Under the direction of the Transport Manager the Transport Coordinator will provide logistics and planning to support the supply chain team.
The Transport Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Transport planning of all orders to all major retailers from sites in Ireland/UK
- Liaising with trading/production to implement a transport plan
- Collection driver daily planning within Ireland
- Planning of driver rota/working shift patterns etc.
- Planning of crate/packaging loads to various sites
- Monitor deliveries throughout Ireland/UK – liaising with sites to ensure prompt despatch and liaise with hauliers to track deliveries
- Liaising with hauliers to update loads/delivery timings
- Maintain KPI’s on downtime/efficiency
- Have excellent computer skills
- Be an effective communicator
- Be adept at working effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Attention to detail – a focus on accuracy is essential
- UK/Ireland Geographical knowledge essential
- Flexibility as weekend work required
Experience and Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in transport
- Experience in the food production would be beneficial
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-organized, reliable, flexible and results-oriented working style
- Hands on
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/388 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.