The Recruitment Bureau
Our goal is to find motivated team members to help the company grow by delighting our customers and developing new business leads through referral and recommendation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company based in Drogheda. Your role will be to sell mobile phones and packages to government & enterprise bodies at a reduced rate. You will be required to close sales over the phone, maintain good customer relationships and develop a pipeline of new customers from referral and recommendations.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator, a great listener and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting varied products and services over the phone.
This role will be offered on full time, Permanent basis.
MOBILE PHONE SALES, RETAIL OR TELESALES A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE
- Proactively manage a customer base to ensure maximum sales potential is achieved through calls to a dedicated customer base. Managing time between Outbound and Inbound calls.
- Managing existing customer relationships while developing a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned daily and weekly sales and call volume quotas
- Supporting the day-to day activities of your team, provide support for new starters
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ideally 6 months experience in a Telesales environment ideally in the telecoms industry or similar retail or hospitality experience.
- As an Internal Telesales Executive, you must have superb communication skills both written and verbal and a first-class telephone manner.
- Experience of working within a target-driven environment making outbound calls
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Be resilient and self-motivated, and eager to learn, have good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute as part of a larger team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced environment
- Fully PC literate and familiar with MS Office
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to potential clients
- Ability to track leads
Basic salary - €23,000 with commission uncapped bonus potential (OTE, On Target earnings, €30k)
Full onboarding process and training will be provided.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/219 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.