All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking an enthusiastic Telesales/ Customer Services Representative to contribute in generating sales for their company on a full-time permanent basis. You will be required to close sales over the phone, maintain good customer relationships and develop a pipeline of new customers from referral and recommendations.
- Proactively manage a Customer base to ensure maximum Sales potential is achieved through calls to a dedicated customer base.
- Managing existing customer relationships while developing a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned daily and weekly sales and call volume quotas.
- Supporting the day-to day activities of your team, provide support for new starters.
- 6 months experience in a Telesales environment ideally in the telecoms industry or similar Retail experience a distinct advantage.
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal and a first-class telephone manner.
- Experience of working within a target-driven environment .
- Be resilient, self-motivated, eager to learn and have good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute as part of a larger team.
- Fully PC literate and familiar with MS Office.
- Ability to learn about products and services and explain them to potential clients.
- Ability to track leads.
Full onboarding process and training will be provided.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/154 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.