All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Technical Support Administrator on a 6 month contract basis. The role would ideally suit a Technology Graduate with previous experience in a customer-facing role.
- Provide technical support to client’s customers and installers.
- Deliver customer support within agreed service levels and maintain a high call closure rate.
- Analise live issues and close where possible, escalating to R&D team where necessary.
- Continuously identify ways to improve the efficiency of the support service.
- Provide periodic statistics for management review as required.
- Develop and test new products and software
- Test devices, cloud service and apps as needed.
- Set up and run automated tests, analysing results and liaising with engineering as required.
- Technology degree, or equivalent
- Experience in an active technical/ customer support role, preferably involving technology products.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive attitude, with strong emphasis on being a team player.
The following skills would also be an advantage:
- Technical experience with one or more technology products, software, mobile and wireless communications.
- Experience with one or more automated helpdesk/ call tracking systems.
- Electrical wiring and installation skills supported by industry qualification.
- Ability to self-direct and manage time to meet deadlines.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience with test automation software and systems.
- Good attention to detail.
Please note this is a 6 month contract role
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/157 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.