All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Team Leader in Co. Louth
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for the following;
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Monitor the quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Familiar with Autocad
- 3 years’ experience preferably in joinery or carpentry
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page, register and upload your CV quoting ref KR/324
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.