All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator (Co. Meath)
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for placing orders with suppliers as required, organising collection and transport of produce to relevant distribution centres & clients and liaising with the production team on incoming orders.
Develop product orders based on current stock levels, historical data, current trends & promotional activity.
- Source products from current supplier lists being mindful of previous supply and quality issues.
- Ensure product ordered arrives at first point of entry in correct quantities by checking supplier’s delivery dockets and following up on any discrepancies.
- Ensure product is delivered at the correct time and date as agreed with the supplier. Verbal/written confirmation must be received confirming that product has been delivered as requested.
- Must be aware at all times of static stock levels at all locations ( UK, Holland, third party packers etc.
- Ensure that invoices from third party packers and hauliers are correctly charged.
- In consultation with Wholesale & Production Manager arrange transport of product to either Ireland UK based packhouse and Holland using agreed pallet sizing guidelines (ensuring the maximum number of cases/cartons per pallet).
- Where applicable client orders confirming that order can be filled & the country of origin.
- Have a working knowledge of customs procedures into the EU/Ireland/UK.
- Inform Commercial Team of Supplier stock shortages so lines can be switched off as required.
- Consult with Technical Manager on new suppliers providing all necessary information.
- Advise Commercial Team and Accounts Department of new supplier information.
- When necessary organise the return of crates to the supplier.
- Deal with internal and external queries
- Liaise with staff regarding collection of rejected products.
- Based on invoices/pick lists, stock sheets and delivery dockets received from UK based packhouse determine volume of product to be allocated to waste and volume of each suppliers product that was delivered to GFE customers.
- Complete relevant weekly reports such as; weekly price list, weekly availability report, post promotion report & service level report.
- Liaise with UK based Wholesale customers for product sales, collection or delivery.
- Using current stock sheet, last weeks customer orders, orders from suppliers & in consultation with Production confirm that adequate stock level for the next 3 or 4 days – reduce/increase orders to be placed based on stock position on a daily basis if necessary.
- Develop collection list for stock to be delivered to Distribution centre twice weekly. Amend and update with correct information when received.
- Twice weekly spot checks to be completed of physical stock against stock sheets.
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/379 or email your CV to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.