All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co. Meath is seeking a Stock Controller on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of stock items over a vast product range and the ongoing effort to maintain our stock accuracy. The role is divided to 70% warehouse work (inventory checks etc) and 30% desk duties (i.e. stock adjustments).
- Take responsibility for all inventory.
- Carry out regular stock takes and cycle stock counts
- Monitor and maintain stock accuracy
- Investigate discrepancies
- Oversee storage of products
- Identify excess and obsolete inventory
- Responsibility to ensure all incoming stock is checked and booked in correctly
- Informing Purchasing & Accounts of any shortage or damaged goods
- Working closely with all departments including Purchasing, Warehousing, Accounts & Sales
- Any other duties requested by Line Manager
- Min. 2 years of stock control experience in a similar environment
- Considerable knowledge of construction products
- Good analytical skills and PC application knowledge i.e. MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, team player
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to follow investigations right through to closure.
- Ability to work on own initiative
If you are interested in the above role, please register on our web page www.recruitmentbureau.com or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/298.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.