All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath is seeking a Software Consultant on a full-time permanent basis.
Only candidates who reside in the Republic of Ireland without restrictions to work in a full time employment will be considered for this role
Job Title: Software Implementation Consultant
As part of the Implementation team you will be the key point of contact for all new customers to manage and guide them through their onboarding journey. You will need to quickly understand their business requirements and how to leverage our platform to achieve greater efficiencies, sales and an overall better customer experience.
Being able to contribute technically at a product implementation level as well as delivering projects are the key competencies that will enable you to be successful in this role.
- Ownership of implementation projects from initial kick off to product launch
- Regular communication with new and existing customers to ensure smooth product delivery
- Managing expectations and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Advising the customer on the standard capabilities of the platform and identify any ‘Product Enhancements’ that may be required
- Producing detailed implementation plans that clearly outline project scope
- Coordinating, tracking and communicating milestones internally with delivery teams and externally with customers
- Collecting, tracking and managing change requests along with product feedback
- 3-5 years Business Analysis and / or Project Management experience with in a SaaS company
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP B1, Sage or Intact desirable but not essential
- Strong negotiation skills in order to manage scope creep and challenge stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail in gathering & managing technical requirements
- Exemplary communication, organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for working as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Previously worked in an Agile delivery environment an advantage
- Project Management Qualification desirable but not essential
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Bike-to-work scheme. We also offer a further company subsidy to make this scheme even more attractive.
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/251 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.