All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role: Site Installation Manager
Our client in Co. Meath has a requirement for a Site Installation Manager.
The installation manager will be responsible for overseeing the installation of turnkey recycling plants.
Day-to-day duties will include drawing up schedules, allocate time, resource and budget as well as manage staff / sub-contractors to ensure work is completed on time, to a high standard.
- To oversee all site related Installations
- Ensure each project follows strict health and safety guidelines including H+S document control and comply with all regulations (preferably trained to do so)
- Manage both internal people and subcontractors alike
- Manage weekly timesheets and maintain close correspondence with payroll dept on timesheets.
- Work alongside individual Project Managers to deliver installs on time and within budget.
- Must have the ability to manage numerous installations at the one time
- Track progress on a weekly basis
- Attending company & client meetings, sharing regular progress reports with the client and management
- Oversee the travel and accommodation requirements needed to deliver each install
- Manage install budgets including Labour, tool’s, plant etc
- Oversee the recruitment of subcontractors/agency staff when required.
- Travel will also be required – working onsite when required particularly during commissioning of projects
- 3+ years previous site supervision/management experience required
- Fabrication Experience essential
- Some experience of working on waste plant sites desirable but not required
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communicator – both internal and external
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Outlook and Word essential
- Microsoft Project, Excel an advantage.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/406 on www.recruitmentbureau.com or send your CV to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.