All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Senior Pricing Analyst on a full-time permanent basis.
Principal Objective of Position:
This role involves working with the local Country teams to agree on the correct strategy in each network, analysing site performance to optimise commercial performance, ensuring the correct prices are sent and applied at the station, producing daily and weekly reports and presentations for local and senior management teams.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Pricing Strategy Deployment
- Implement the agreed pricing strategy.
- Maintain high degrees of automation in price calculation.
- Manual interventions in the fuel pricing system are kept to an agreed minimum and are only required to manage exceptions.
- Contribute to fuel pricing strategy discussions with Senior Management.
- Supports culture that encourages decisions to be data driven.
- Pricing Operations
- Oversee the daily ‘Sites for Review’ process for the French / Danish market.
- Ensure all daily administrative processes are followed, including:
- Issuance of Purchase Cost information outputs
- Price information provision to necessary third parties
- Compliance checks
- Uploading of sales & cost data
- Take a leading role identifying and driving technical issues to resolution across all pricing systems to ensure prices are correctly applied.
- Site Performance
- Report on daily, weekly and monthly fuel margin and volume performance.
- Acquire and utilise information from online and local sources to ensure that micro-market definitions are kept up to date.
- Identify potential changes to pricing tactics and gain consensus for such changes with local sales teams and leadership.
- Measure and forecast the effects of changes to fuel pricing strategies and tactics.
- From time-to-time travel to markets to conduct assessments in collaboration with local sales teams
- Commercial Drive
- Analysis of volume and margin performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to budget and to prior year.
- Identifying opportunities to improve volume and margin performance, finding data to support the opportunity, and presenting it to the business.
- Always looking for innovative ways to do thing better in pricing.
- Project Work
- Support the Pricing Manager on ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Pricing Team Mentorship
- Mentor analysts within the pricing team and conduct knowledge transfer sessions in order to share knowledge, expertise and learnings.
- Take leadership role onboarding new members to the team.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate educated within one of the following disciplines,
- Business, finance, economics, marketing, statistics, data or IT
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a corporate environment.
- Project management experience
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft products.
- Proven self-starter
- Strong analytical & data skills
- Experience in the energy or retail industries desirable
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/585 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.