All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Our client in Drogheda is looking for Senior PHP Developers.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex PHP-based applications
- Follow SOLID development principles
- Working with our Customer Success team to write great user documentation
- QA, testing, code reviewing and release planning of your own work and that of others
- Performing maintenance and updates with our customer success team
- Working closely with other staff (designers, developers and your peers and manager) to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of work packages.
- Performing all other duties as requested by company directors
Education & Experience
- 3+ years commercial web development experience with PHP/MySQL
- Practical working examples of projects/products worked on with code samples
- Some experience in eCommerce based applications
- Educated to degree level in a computer science, graphic design or related discipline. Is preferred
Key Skills Required
- Excellent, practical, server-side PHP experience
- Experience of MVC frameworks (e.g. Zend Framework, Symfony, Code Ignitor, etc.)
- Experience using web services such as REST/SOAP or other APIs
- Experience in TDD/BDD and related frameworks
- Practical knowledge of Git/version control
- Use of issue tracking tools such as Jira – Customer Issue Logging, Resolution and Reporting
- Knowledge and interest in web standards, accessibility, SEO and industry trends
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are expected
- You are expected to display commercial awareness especially in relation to efficient use of time and resources
- Ability to meet developmental and project delivery goals
- Strong attention to detail and client empathy is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the team and externally
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/146.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.