All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath is seeking a Senior Payroll Specialist on a full-time permanent basis.
Job Title: Senior Payroll Specialist
Report to the Payroll Team Manager / Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have 4+ year’s experience.
- Implementation and Processing payrolls on behalf of key clients accurately, on time and efficiently
- Ensure compliance, data protection, audit and control risk within the function
- Provide professional and friendly support to clients and their employees for all payroll related matters
- Be innovative, enthusiastic and proactive in providing clients with impeccable customer service
- Maintaining and further developing the relationship with our existing global client base.
Required/ Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of Sage Micropay, Megapay or similar, Payroll Journals, CSO Returns, SARP, Share Options, Benefits etc
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Third level degree, Accountancy qualification, IPASS Accreditation or similar is essential for role as is proven experience in a bureau or large volume payroll environment.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/193 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.