All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Senior Administration Supervisor on a 3 month contract basis.
- Manage setup of daily/weekly clinics using inhouse systems
- Maintenance of Dashboard system and responsibility solving for Data Quality issues as they arise.
- Preparation of weekly reports for internal and external stakeholders as required
- Manage accounts function ensuring stock levels are maintained, requisitions, order and invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Collating, reporting and dissemination of data as required
- Manage, support and roster staff
- Ensuring staff within their area of responsibility follow Covid guidelines, H&S and Risk guidance
- Manage admin/system issues as they arise
- Deputise for Admin Lead as required
- Ensure the efficient administration of area of responsibility
- Ensure deadlines are met and that service levels are maintained
- Provide information to Management in a timely manner
- Prepare clear, logical, sufficiently documented files for each assignment
- Promote co-operation and working in harmony with other teams and disciplines
- Make decisions and solve problems in a timely manner and inform others of decisions that have implications for them, making sure team knows how to action them
- Ensure accurate attention to detail and consistent adherence to procedures and current standards within area of responsibility
- Maintain own knowledge of relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and practices to perform the role effectively and to ensure standards are met by own team
- Maintain Financial Regulations, Health & Safety legislation, Employment legislation, FOI Acts etc.
Professional Knowledge & Experience
- Excellent staff management experience/ability to manage staff
- Good working knowledge of Health, Safety & Risk
- Excellent reporting skills
- Knowledge of databases and reporting tools
- Excellent MS Office skills to include, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience of using an email system effectively e.g., Outlook, G-Mail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- The ability to quickly grasp and understand complex issues and the impact on service delivery
- The ability to confidently explain the rationale behind decision when faced with opposition
- Ability to make sound decisions with a well-reasoned rationale and to stand by these
- Initiative in the resolution of complex issues
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference HM/592 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.