All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Scrum Master on a full-time permanent basis.
We are seeking an exceptional Scrum Master with a passion for agile values and approaches to join our team and help us shape the technical future of our eCommerce solutions. As a Scrum Master, you will be a crucial link between our development teams and product owners.
You will continuously seek to improve processes and strive to improve delivery throughout our teams. We expect Scrum Masters to ensure the development process runs smoothly by facilitating empiricism and learning, and helping remove impediments to the team’s delivery, advancement and learning.
The right person will influence others as a Servant Leader by demonstrating humility, professionalism, passion/enthusiasm, by communicating effectively and clearly, and creating a collaborative environment that reinforces the Scrum values.
You should want to do things better – we believe in continuous improvement – and you should be willing and ready to contribute.
- Support the Product Owner and the Development team in delivering high quality software that delight customers
- Be Servant Leader to an agile, self-organising software product development team, empowering them to make great decisions on how they develop, test and release software
- Support the Product Owner in developing and managing the backlog, creating appropriate stories, backlog refinement, and prioritisation
- Provide coaching, facilitation and support to the team
- Apply an empirical approach to process improvement in order to achieve and achieve reliable, predictable delivery
- Work with colleagues to improve our ability to deliver software, reducing our time to market whilst improving the quality of software delivered
- Facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
- Facilitation of meetings and Scrum Events including preparation, moderation and follow up actions
- Provide excellent verbal and written communications to ensure every piece of information gets to the team, related stakeholders and is delivered accurately and on time
- Provide support on appropriate team metrics and progress
- Experience of facilitation and coaching of Agile, Software Product Development Team
- Understanding of different Agile approaches and the context in which they can succeed, Helps the team evolve the process that is most suitable for them
- Strong interpersonal & relationship building skills, able to work across functions, geographies and cultures
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Certification, e.g. Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) or a formal Project Management qualification
- Experience working knowledge of Agile approaches at team level (Scrum, Kanban, XP)
- Experience working in a software development role (dev or test)
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/164 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.