All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Ashbourne, Co Meath is seeking a Sales Support Executive on a full-time permanent basis. Reporting to the Sales Manager. This role covers both customer service and providing sales support for the sales team. The candidate will be based in the Sales Office and will work with other departments within the business to assist the sales team.
- Order Management: Process telephone, web and electronic orders.
- Credit Notes: Investigate and resolve customer issues & generate credit notes for any returns.
- Customers: Responding to customer queries. Set up/ update of customer accounts and details.
- Deliveries: Follow up with couriers on delivery queries.
- Sales: Calling customers with stock availability updates on a daily basis. Answering incoming calls and offering our latest sales promotions. Provide support and cover for Sales Account Managers for holidays etc.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as may be required to support the sales team.
- Meeting visitors and managing meeting room bookings
- Open and allocate incoming post
- Order stationery ensuring regular stock levels are available
- Manage the staff sales facility
- 2 years customer service/ sales administration experience
- Good working knowledge MS Office main applications
- Use of SAGE or other stock management systems an advantage
- Friendly engaging telephone manner
- A willingness to learn, to work as part of a team and a desire to progress within the sales department
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/83.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.