All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in Co. Louth is seeking a Sales Executive on a full-time permanent basis, reporting to the Business Development Manager.
Purpose of the Role
- While the key focus of the role will be on the Irish marketing the Sales Executive will also assist sales team in the UK, especially with product demonstrations and remote meetings.
- The successful candidates will work with the Business Development Manager and the rest of the team (in particular the CEO, and the marketing department) to manage existing clients, help generate brand awareness and increase new business opportunities
- Account manage and develop existing client relationships
- Generate new business opportunities
- Work with channel partners to help them win new business
- Follow up on all Irish opportunities generated by the team
- Follow up all leads generated by marketing and the channel
- Demo offering and prepare proposals
- Assist with the implementation of sales and marketing processes
- Work with marketing to help follow up on marketing campaigns, improve sales proposals and marketing collateral
- Help in the development of new service offerings in line with market demands
- Assist with the management of other areas of the business
- Prepare a plan to achieve personal sales target
- Prepare an account management plan for key accounts
- Participate in telephone and lead generation campaigns
- Visit agreed number of clients and prospects per month
- Plan and attend relevant events and conferences to promote the company
- CRM database management – grow, keep clean and up to date at all times
- Customer value propositions - review and development
- Lead generation – multiple approaches to be tried and tested
Required/ Desired Qualifications and Experience
- A third level qualification in business, sales, marketing or other relevant degree
- Sales/ Marketing/ ERP/ e-Commerce training
- 3-6 years relevant sales especially in the consultative selling environment
- Telesales and remote selling experience
- Full clean driving licence
- A knowledge of ERP and eCommerce would be a distinct advantage
- Proved track record in software/ technology sales
- Background in B2b and Enterprise Sales
- Good understanding of eCommerce, Digital and ERP solutions
- Previous experience working with channel partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, demonstrably able to use a variety of communications styles, language, and media
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/89.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.