All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview: Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Sales/ Customer Services Representative to contribute in generating sales for their company based in Drogheda on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to close sales over the phone, maintain good customer relationships and develop a pipeline of new customers from referral and recommendations.
An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator, a great listener and have superior people skills.
They must be comfortable presenting varied products and services over the phone.
- Proactively manage a Customer base to ensure maximum Sales potential is achieved through calls to a dedicated customer base. Managing time between Outbound and Inbound calls.
- Managing existing customer relationships while developing a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Consistently meet and exceed assigned daily and weekly sales and call volume quotas
- Supporting the day-to day activities of your team, provide support for new starters
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a Telesales environment ideally in the telecoms industry or similar Retail experience.
- As an Internal Telesales Executive, you must have superb communication skills both written and verbal and a first-class telephone manner.
- Experience of working within a target-driven environment making outbound calls
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Be resilient and self-motivated, and eager to learn, have good attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and contribute as part of a larger team
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities within a fast paced environment
- Fully PC literate and familiar with MS Office
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/ explain them to potential clients
- Ability to track leads
Full onboarding process and training will be provided.
If you are interested in the above role based in the local area, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM/43.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.