All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ Dublin is seeking a Sales Administrator
on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the Service Manager on a daily basis within the department.
- Key Account Administrator
- Dealing with customer base by phone and email (no cold calling)
- Issue quotation to customers
- Process orders and manage timelines
- Liaise with sales manager & reps
- Liaise with purchasing, stock control, engineers, apprentices and warehouse teams via phone & email
- Issue information booklets to customers
- General office administration and ad hoc duties as required
- Assist in setting & achieving agreed targets
- Assist in meeting predefined KPI targets
- Assist with the closure of service jobs
- Ideally 3+ years in a similar role.
- Good communication skills, liaising with all levels across the organisation.
- Microsoft office skills are essential;
- Excellent planning skills with a methodically and process driven approach to work
- Ability to plan organise and liaise with the service team and other departments to achieve affective collaboration
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as strong leadership skills
- Ability to commutate affectively both written and verbal
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference SA/740 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
Please send your cv in a Word format.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.