All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in the Northeast is seeking a Sales Account Manager on a full time permanent basis. The Sales Account Manager will manage a portfolio of existing clients, promoting the full company product range to ensure sales targets are achieved and the business is being developed at head office level.
- Manage up to 600 existing independent customers that are buying group members & develop new and growing accounts.
- Inbound and outbound sales calls, entering orders, responding to queries and resolving customer issues where required.
- Using Sage IT System for order inputs, stock availability checks and pricing updates.
- Drive sales growth whist managing margins at the required levels
- Develop & maintain strong relationships between the company and their customers.
- Gain as much feedback as possible from groups regarding competitor pricing and offers, understand why customers do not order certain products and feedback this information to the Sales Manager.
- Run relevant reports to analyze customer purchasing behavior and identify opportunities to drive sales growth.
- Attend and contribute to departmental Sales Meetings to drive business where opportunities are identified.
- Account management experience is desirable.
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent working knowledge MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Good Analytical skills – ability to probe and address sales issues
- Use of SAGE or other stock management systems would be an advantage
- Needs to be able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/81.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.