All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Regional Reporting Accountant (Two year contract)
- Respond to requests for reporting data.
- Preparation and submission of consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Liaising regularly with Finance Managers around the Group.
- Streamlining reporting routines.
- Managing the ‘Internal Control’ environment –commence internal Audits.
- Meeting reporting deadlines.
- Preparation and submission of Annual Statutory Consolidated Statements and accounts
- Dealing with Auditors and Audit queries.
- Assist with ad hoc projects which are expected to include the development of strategic financial reporting infrastructure and implementation of new reporting systems.
- Qualified accountant with experience of working in a fast-paced reporting environment (Regional/Head Office).
- Strong accounting skills and good academic record.
- Self-motivated individual with willingness to take ownership of problems and initiative to resolve them.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes.
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of software applications.
- Experience with an ERP system and Consolidation packages preferable.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/ 179 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.