All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Creating a mobile experience for navigating product catalogues from 4 to 400,000 products is no easy task.
Passionate about building cross-platform, offline-first mobile and web applications that are scalable, performant and deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Ideally, you have experience as part of cross-functional product teams and can demonstrate examples of applications where you have been a central part of the delivery team.
- A passion for understanding and constantly improving on the end User Experience
- Guru skills with CSS and HTML
- A working knowledge of MySQL and PHP
- Practical knowledge of Git/version control
- Use of issue tracking tools such as Jira – Customer Issue Logging, Resolution and Reporting
- Knowledge and interest in web standards, accessibility, and industry trends
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are expected
- Display commercial awareness especially in relation to the efficient use of time and resources
- Ability to meet developmental and project delivery goals
- Strong attention to detail and client empathy is essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the team and externally
- Proven commitment to achieving deadlines, delivering high-quality services and experience of working effectively as a member of a team is essential.
Education & Experience
The ideal candidate will have…
- Education to degree level in a computer science, multimedia or related discipline is purely optional, experience more important
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/149.
- At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.