All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in the North East is seeking a Quality Manager, on a full-time permanent basis, reporting to the Technical Manager.
Purpose of the job:
- To develop and monitor the quality system, procedures and practices to ensure that the company’s quality policy is adhered to.
- To ensure the production of a top quality and safe product at all times.
- To develop and implement product quality and product safety systems/ manuals.
- Act on all quality matters pertaining to the company products and services both internally and externally.
- To ensure closure, corrective/ preventative action of non-conformances as they arise.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of product and/ or service non-conformity.
- Identify and record any product and/ or service quality problems.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify the implementations of solutions.
- To oversee the training and implementation of good hygiene practises with both staff and plant.
- To ensure that all finished product reaches the required specification when dispatched.
- To deal with customer issues and queries when they arise.
- To oversee the completion of all records in relation to quality control. Maintaining all records relevant to current accreditations held by the company.
- To liaise with Management team on any important quality issues.
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to transfer to other duties within the business unit.
- To adhere to all company rules and policies.
- To help train new staff.
- To participate in any training activities as required of you by the company.
- To carry out other duties as and when the company deems appropriate.
Level of authority:
- To initiate a product recall in relation to a food safety/ quality issue.
- To make full and final decisions on all quality and food safety issues.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of relevant third party and customer standards.
- To ensure that all aspects of the MPQAS Standard is adhered to.
- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory requirements.
- Non-Conforming Product Management.
- Product Release.
- Complaint Handling.
- To discipline any member of staff on quality issues regardless of status.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar FMCG manufacturing company, ideally in a food company
- Experience of BRC and HACCP
- Quality Certificate is an advantage
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference HM/74.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.