All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: QA Manager (Maternity Cover)
Reporting to the Operations Lead, this role will be responsible for promoting a Quality ethos. Establishing and protecting the quality and brand standards for the Business and its customers. Managing all quality issues as part of the management team on site.
QA Manager will be responsible for:
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the company quality and HACCP systems, and procedures throughout the facility
- Ensure all quality controls in respect to raw materials, process flow, finished products, packaging and environmental matters are adhered to strictly. This will be achieved through vigorous attention to the quality procedures laid down and close liaison with managers of each business unit
- Responsible for promoting and protecting quality standards and product integrity by strict monitoring and auditing of systems
- Implement and monitor hygiene best practice throughout the site
- Investigating customer complaints and report on actions taken
- Assisting in the preparation of the site for customer and accreditation audits
- Escalation of any non-conformances to Site Production Manager / Operations Manager and Quality Team. This must include in particular any evidence of unsafe or out of specification product or raw materials
- Other associated duties
Competencies to perform the role
- Must have a good understanding of quality Standards
- Must have experience of controlling HACCP systems
- Must have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must be able to interpret Customer / Governing bodies COP`s
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- Able to process and analyse data
- Ability to achieve ambitious deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have level 6 on NFQ (or equivalent) scale.
- Have at least 2 years proven supervisory experience
- Must have experience of working within a quality Department
- Working knowledge of the Food Industry would be an advantage
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/271
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.