All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Only candidates who reside in the Republic of Ireland without restrictions to work in a full time employment will be considered for this role
Overview of the role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath is seeking a QA Engineer on a full-time permanent basis.
Job Title: QA Engineer (Web and Mobile)
The role focuses on Customer Acceptance Testing (end to end testing) and includes devising test plans, writing test cases (using approaches such as Behavior-Driven Development), executing manual and automated tests, reporting issues (via Jira) and test automation (using frameworks such as Cypress).
- Customer Acceptance Testing - this is a key phase in the rollout of our products
- Reviewing customer implementation plans, product documentation and user stories to provide meaningful QA feedback to improve the quality and testability from the start of the process
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute manual and automated scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs through to resolution
- Perform thorough smoke/regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies that may improve our process
- At least 3 years experience in a quality assurance role, ideally in a SaaS product environment
- A passion for quality assurance and problem-solving
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience with testing and automation tools (e.g. Cucumber Studio/Testrail, Gherkin/BDD, Cypress/Selenium, Jira, Git/BitBucket)
- Relevant experience with web, e-commerce and/or mobile app product testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Shown you are a strong team player and communicator (including fluent English)
- A diploma or degree in Computing, Engineering or a related field is preferred but not essential
We offer many benefits to everyone on our team and work hard to make this a healthy, fun and rewarding work environment. These include:
- Industry benchmark salaries
- Annual leave - from 22 to 25 days per year (depending on length of service)
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Working (subject to role and length of service)
- Modern office with great canteen facilities, coffee dock, bike park, shower facilities & free car parking
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/252 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.