All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Purchasing Administrator (Contract)
We are currently looking to recruit a strong purchasing administration candidate with experience for a contract in Co. Meath, this is a busy role and requires strong attention to detail.
- Process daily purchase orders and follow orders through from PO to Delivery Stage to corresponding Invoice
- Processing large volumes of invoices, ensuring that all invoices are sent to accounts for payment & assist in resolving Accounts Payable invoice discrepancies when requested
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods
- Source Products and Suppliers
- Procurement of similar materials from alternative suppliers
- Maintain purchasing data management system, ensuring data integrity through accurate data entry
- Liaise with Department Managers regarding material requisitions and supplies for future projects
- Co-ordinating all order shipments, couriers, deliveries etc
- Additional Adhoc Duties
- Report to Purchasing Manager
- Experience in a purchasing administration role essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to focus and prioritise tasks
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good communicator – both internal and external
- Experience with Exchequer Software desirable
Contract length: 8 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
If you are interested in the above role, please apply on www.recruitmentbureau.com or email your CV to email@example.com quoting KR/352.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.