All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Reporting directly into the CFO the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Representing the finance team on cross-functional special projects teams as required; effectively delivering a range of business transformational projects across the company to drive operational improvements and support the efficient delivery of financial services.
- Key point of contact for business units in relation to queries on KPI's/Management accounts.
- Reporting and providing analysis on business unit capacity requirements.
- Cost Accounting.
- Financial modelling analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Working with the wider finance team to deliver finance strategy and annual action plan.
- Managing reporting requirements to third party stakeholders.
- Other projects as required by Senior Leadership Team.
Our ideal candidate will have the following desired qualifications and skills:
- Experience preferably in a multi international company.
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience with ERP Implementation.
- People management experience with ability to work under your own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Strong delegation skills and ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a management team, demonstrating good organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent IT skills..
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/159 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.