All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our FMCG client based in Co Monaghan is seeking a Production Supervisor to join their Operations team on a full-time permanent basis.
- Drive all KPI’s in the Productivity, Quality, Labour (including managing hours worked), Stock, and Health & Safety.
- Oversee the workforce/ employees in the manufacturing and maintenance department.
- Manage the plant to operate at maximum OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness).
- Strive to maximise productivity across all production lines.
- Ensure Preventative Maintenance schedules are strictly adhered to, ensuring downtime is minimised downtime.
- Optimise Inventory Control by maintaining minimal stock levels whilst ensuring customer demands are consistently achieved.
- Minimise waste within the business; strive to have all product sold and zero product waste.
- Report to Senior management on stock levels, issues.
- Ensure that work activities achieve and exceed customer expectations to maintain the company as the supplier of choice.
- Ensure the right product is shipped at the right time at the right quality level to the customer; strive to achieve right first time every time.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company’s Food Safety Policy and all other associated legal & customer requirements.
- Ensure accurate audit trails and records are in place.
- Ensure the Company’s Health & Safety Policy is adhered to; promote good work practices & conduct thorough investigations of all accidents.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of working in a managerial position, with experience in FMCG operation at a senior level.
- Qualification in Lean manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, both independently & in a team environment, in an atmosphere of multiple projects, shifting priorities & deadline pressures.
- Ability to address immediate problems, create instant, relevant decisions to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM/110.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.