All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
This role will be responsible for production the production of meat free products. This includes responsibility for optimising production and staff ‘deployment and control’ on a daily basis ensuring the efficient servicing of customer orders with a strong focus on staff Health and Safety, product availability, production yields, traceability checks, distribution efficiency and packing capacity.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Co-ordinate the production of meat free products to production targets.
- Identify opportunities to optimise and improve production efficiencies
- Responsible for meeting production deadlines by planning, scheduling, executing, and directing production activities
- Ensure all quality controls in respect to raw materials, process flow, finished products, packaging and environmental matters are adhered to strictly
- Supervision of the meat free production operative team, planning staffing schedules and ensuring relevant training where necessary
- Implement and monitor hygiene best practice throughout the site
- Enforcement of Health and Safety guidelines
- Escalation of any non-conformances to Site Production Manager / Operations Manager and Quality Team. This must include in particular any evidence of unsafe or out of specification product or raw materials.
Competencies to perform the role
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Must have a good understanding of quality Standards.
- Must have good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Be highly self-motivated with the ability to create a teamwork culture
- Be results driven
- Have strength of mind and determination
- Be organised and efficient and be able to work to tight deadlines while also being flexible towards their work.
- Be highly organised and detail orientated
- Ability to achieve ambitious deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible approach to working hours / routine.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have level 6 on NFQ (or equivalent) scale
- Minimum 3 - 5 years proven supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of the Food Industry would be an advantage
- Must have previous experience of managing multiple staff on a 7 day rota
- Experience of using M.R.P. systems is desirable
- Experience of Continuous Improvement is desirable
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of food production by recipe is desirable.
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/317 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent