All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in the Northeast seeks a Production Operative on a full time Permanent basis. Shifts as follows : 07.00am to 3.00pm and 3.00pm to 12.00pm.
- Suitable candidates will have previous manufacturing experience which combines the basic knowledge of physical sciences with engineering to help manufacture, run and maintain mechanical systems will be helpful. A basic understanding of solid & fluid dynamics, sustainable manufacturing, mechanics of machines and material science is desirable.
- The company are using engineering ingenuity to create innovative products through a combination of different technologies.
- Programming and operating the computerised system based in the control room that operates the different machinery used in the manufacturing of the different food products on site.
- Responsible for maintaining detailed reports of operations by updating the process logbooks with activities and process adjustments made, noting any issues encountered and subsequent measures taken to resolve same. e.g. documenting daily CIP records.
- Each process operator will have the skills and computer literacy to start up the plant, shut it down and run the production of raw material.
- Conduct continuous inspections of all key process points in the facility to identify anything out of specification. If an issue is identified, make the necessary machinery and equipment adjustments while working closely with the Maintenance Technician and the Operations Manager on site.
- Ensure that the products being produced under their supervision meet all specifications. Work with the Quality Technician in gathering samples for laboratory analysis at different process sample points throughout the process flow.
- Ensure full staff compliance with documented WI’s/ SOP’s within the factory.
- To assist the Operations Manager in maintaining the factory in sound condition with fabrication audits, cleaning, small maintenance tasks on site.
- Assist in ensuring that the factory operates at maximum efficiency and profitability is maximised.
- Work in full compliance with all developed work instructions, manuals and ensure all documented checks are taken.
- Be an active part of the HACCP team and to ensure PPE compliance at all times, proper food safety handling techniques adopted.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/181 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.