All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth is seeking a Product Manager on a full-time permanent basis.
This exciting role presents the opportunity for a Product Manager to bring the best B2B ecommerce experience to users on a global scale. You will work closely with both our internal and external customers to ensure that we are developing a market leading product that helps our clients to grow their business internationally.
You should have experience in bringing ecommerce (web and app) experiences to users and be able to demonstrate knowledge of working with the top ecommerce platforms in the market. You can bring out the best in people and technology to deliver a product that is easy to onboard, is fast, converts well and is a joy to use.
- Lead the requirements of several of our products which strive to deliver the best B2B buying experience and integration to back office systems on the planet!
- Own the Product Roadmap for your domain and promote this internally and externally to ensure it meets the needs of our clients.
- Manage the performance of our products using Customer feedback, User feedback and product metrics
- Identify new product enhancements and will drive the prioritisation of those enhancements through your roadmap
- Collaborate with other teams in Sales, Marketing and Development, creating the bridge between the market and delivery
- Ensure the effective and appropriate organisation of roadmap, technical and user documentation for our products
- Keep abreast of new and emerging technologies, partner (ERP) roadmaps and competitor products through proactive engagement customers, partners, prospects and the wider industry
- Provide support to our sales organisation to win deals by providing expertise, product training, and demonstrating how our Products can deliver real value for their business.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- You must be passionate about eCommerce, mCommerce for B2B and/or B2C
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of a product management lifecycle, problem- or needs-based product design, user experience design, product pricing, etc
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technology discipline;
- Minimum 2-4 years demonstrable experience working in a product management or product owner role
- Understand and ideally have experience in an agile/SCRUM team as product owner
Customer Focus and Commercial Acumen
- You’ll move easily between the business world and the IT world; you bring strong commercial instincts coupled with the ability to communicate with development teams
- You can identify gaps in our products, where we need to focus to win and can produce clear product requirements to drive our strategy and roadmap
- You can understand the world of our customer can unearth their key business drivers
- You should have outstanding analytical skills, and can use them to measure product performance and recommend improvements or areas for focus
Communication and Relationship Management
- You’ll be relentless in your pursuit of a nuanced understanding of our customers and their needs;
- You will be a thought leader in the ecommerce space with excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’ll be a key representative of the organisation, acting as a public voice of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/163 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.