All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Title: Pricing Analyst
Principal Objective of Position:
Responsible for delivering pricing activity. Drive for results to ensure delivery of all financial and non-financial fuel objectives for the businesses.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
- Pricing Strategy Deployment
- Implement the agreed pricing strategy in each of the networks
- Maintain high degrees of automation in price calculation
- Manual interventions in the fuel pricing system are kept to an agreed minimum and are only required to manage exceptions.
- Contribute to fuel pricing strategy discussions with Senior Management
- Supports’ culture that encourages decisions to be data driven
- Pricing Operations
- Oversee the daily ‘Sites for Review’ process for assigned market
- Ensure all daily administrative processes are followed, including :
- Issuance of Purchase Cost information outputs
- Price information provision to necessary third parties
- Compliance checks
- Uploading of sales & cost data
- Follow up on various types of system alerts to ensure prices are implemented
- Site Performance
- Reporting of daily, weekly and monthly margins and volume performance on assigned market.
- Acquire and utilise information from online and local sources to ensure that micro-market definitions are kept up-to-date
- Identify potential changes to pricing tactics and gain consensus for such changes with local sales teams and leadership
- Measure and forecast the effects of changes to pricing strategies and tactics
- From time to time travel to markets to conduct assessments in collaboration with local sales teams
- Commercial Drive
- Analysis of volume and margin performance on a daily, weekly & monthly basis to budget and to prior year.
- Identifying opportunities to improve volume and margin performance, finding data to support the opportunity and presenting it to the business.
- Always looking for innovative ways to do thing better in pricing.
- Project Work
- Support the Pricing Manager on ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Demonstrate commitment to HSE & Compliance in line with all DCC group and Certas corporate policies.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate educated within one of the following disciplines,
- Business, finance, economics, marketing, statistics, data or IT
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft products.
- Proven self-starter
- Strong analytical & data skills
- Good attention to detail, with an ability and willingness to work in the detail and take a hands-on approach.
- Demonstrates a desire to grow and undertake additional responsibility.
- Organised with the ability to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Possesses financial & commercial acumen.
- Confident presenting complex concepts to senior management.
- Ability to build business relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Proactively monitors business issues and trends
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to juggle a range of different tasks and work extra hours if required to meet deadlines
- Willingness to travel when required
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/509 on www.recruitmentbureau.com. Or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.