All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview: Our client based in the North East is seeking a Payroll Clerk on a full-time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the person will have excellent numeracy skills, the integrity and honesty to respect confidential information and exemplary attention to detail and accuracy.
- To process multiple payrolls on a weekly/ monthly basis on time and efficiently to include Irish and UK Payrolls
- Responsibility for the collection of payroll information and timesheets ensuring correct approval process is adhered to
- Payroll processing from start to finish
- Compiling of payroll reports and payslips
- Ensuring Compliance with Revenue under new PAYE Modernisation
- Working cross functionally, you will act as a liaison with HR and Planning department
- Dealing with employee queries
- Genuine Passion for Payroll
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Leaving certificate or higher
- IPASS Qualification Desirable
- At least 2 years’ experience in a payroll processing position is required
- Experience of Sage Micropay professional system would be a distinct advantage
- Experience in Word & Excel is essential
- Highly accurate and fine attention to detail essential
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to strict deadlines
- Strong Communication skills & ability to take ownership of work and perform to a high standard
- Planning & organisation
- Time management
If you are interested in the above role based in the local area, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/72.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.