All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth seeks an innovative and enthusiastic Office Manager.
- Working directly with the CEO as an executive assistant
- Diary management
- Travel arrangements for the CEO and the team
- Preparing sales presentations, reports and creating detailed sales quotations & tender responses
- Support all aspects of HR from Recruitment, Training Needs to Annual Reviews to Team Events
- General telephone & admin duties
- Manage and negotiating facilities and purchasing arrangements
- Supporting the accounts function when delegated actions and tasks
- Special projects and adhoc requests as required from time to time
Education and Experience
- 2+ years relevant, commercial experience in a similar role *
- Ideally with experience in a professional services or software/ICT environment
- Educated to higher diploma or degree level in Business Management, Business Studies or a similar relevant discipline
- Great references and a positive attitude
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/116.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.