All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: The Office Administrator will report to the Office Manager and help support the effective day to day running of the office. Core areas of responsibility will include running of the office and give support to the MD and the team, general administration and supporting the accountant with finance related matters.
- General office administration including answering the phone as required
- Organise procurement of office and cleaning supplies and services
- Management of CRM database
- Liaise with IT support on issues
- Office filing
- Administration support to senior staff
- Finance Administration
- Book keeping duties and preparation of accurate financial records using SAGE and Microsoft Excel,
- Monitor and log all financial transactions – looking after invoices and payments, bank reconciliations, Petty cash and expense claims
- 3+ years office administrator experience supporting a small team
- Working knowledge of Sage is a Must
- Good numeracy skills including high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- A strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised with the ability to multi-task and to work independently
- Aptitude for developing and using different IT systems, e.g. (MS Office Suite, particularly excel, SAGE and a CRM Software)
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference HM/113.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.