Want to work close to home? All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Role : Office Administrator – Our client based in Louth/Meath is looking for an Office Administrator on a permanent full time basis.
A well established company offering a diverse and interesting role.
About the role
The Office Administrator will report to the Office Manager and help support the effective day to day running of the office.
Main Duties Responsibilities:
- Answering the phone as required
- Organising travel arrangements and diaries
- Visa travel applications
- Organise procurement of office and cleaning supplies and services
- Database management and inputting
- Digital record keeping / checking – staff holidays, time-keeping, filing etc.
- Overseeing general office admin function
- Admin support to team
Core Competencies & Experience
- You will have at least 3 - 5 years office administrator experience who has supported a small team environment
- You will have a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- You will be a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have well-developed organisational and multi-tasking skills with ability to work independently
- Self-motivated to contribute to the overall success of the organisation
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/624 on www.recruitmentbureau.com or email your CV in Word to email@example.com
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.