All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of Role: Our client based in Co Louth/ Meath is seeking an Office Administrator on a full-time permanent basis.
Job Title: Office Administrator
About the role
The Office Administrator will report to the Office Manager and help support the effective day to day running of the office. Core areas of responsibility will include running of the office and give support to the MD, the Office Manager and team of 8 - 10 staff.
- Answering the phone as required
- Organising travel arrangements and diaries
- Visa travel applications
- Organise procurement of office and cleaning supplies and services
- Database management and inputting
- Digital record keeping / checking – staff holidays, time-keeping, filing etc.
- Overseeing general office admin function
- Admin support to senior staff
Required/ Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- You will have at least 3 - 5 years office administrator experience who has supported a small team environment
- You will have a high level of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- You will be a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have well-developed organisational and multi-tasking skills with ability to work independently
- Self-motivated to contribute to the overall success of the organisation
Relationships: Reporting to the Office Manager, this role will work closely with the other team members.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply to job reference KR/159 on www.recruitmentbureau.com.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.