All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our Client based in Co Meath is seeking a Multiskilled Engineer with an electrical bias on a full-time permanent basis for their Engineering Maintenance team.
- Their purpose is to work flexibly within the team to minimise machine downtime through effective Planned and Preventative Maintenance.
- The person will also be required to support installations of new equipment and supervise Contractors when needed.
- High degree of safety training and awareness
- 17th Edition certified/ qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience in industry
- Ability to problem solve in a structured manner
- Ability to carry out mechanical repair as required
- Ability to work shifts including Nights and weekends as required
- Familiar with Preventative Maintenance schedules and the use of Planned and Preventative Maintenance software
- Management and supervision of Contractors
- Leadership skills are highly desirable as are any of the following: Electrical/ Electronic HNC-HND/ High voltage/ Drives/ PLC interrogation/ IOSH qualification/ P.U.W.E.R. Regs knowledge/ Asbestos/ confined spaces/ Work at height/ COSHH experience.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to CV@recruitmentbureau.com quoting reference HM/64.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.