All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Mechanical Design Engineer
Overview of Role : The key focus of this role is to ensure that all project designs and associated documentation are produced to the highest standards. To ensure product quality, attention to detail, mitigation of costs, on time delivery and optimum customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will be able to calmly manage multiple tasks under pressure and be able to prioritise these quickly and effectively. Participation to improve product quality, cost and lead time is an integral part of this remit.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar environment specialising in metal fabrication design and/or non-structural architectural metalwork is essential.
- Broad mechanical design engineering capabilities.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to interpret surveys, design products and produce approval/fabrication and installation drawings.
- The ability to communicate clearly and articulately across all internal and external multidisciplinary teams (production, quality, site staff, architects, contractors, suppliers and end users).
- Practical working knowledge of 3D Inventor or Advanced Steel and other 3D modelling packages would also be an advantage.
- Knowledge of utility panels and transfer panels for the pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Flexible working
- Travel allowance
- On site parking
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/247.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.