AlAll of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Overview of role: Our client based in the North East is seeking a Marketing Manager, responsible for overall management of company brands, internal & external communications and category growth plans
- Proactively develop the corporate image and the stakeholder perception of the company.
- Develop and lead an annual internal communications plan to share key objectives, successes and to drive employee engagement
- Develop and lead an external communications plan to include proactive and reactive PR to reinforce key company and category messages.
- Create and execute an annual plan for all digital channels
- Set KPI’s for all communications plans and track performance
- Develop and lead category growth plans to include:
- Overarching category growth initiatives
- Collaboration with Bord Bia and other external bodies to drive joint category growth initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to leverage customer plans & priorities
- Lead a robust horizon scanning & insight plan
- Identify key consumer trends which can be translated into category growth initiatives.
- Proactively monitor media channels/stakeholder communications and identify key trends which could threaten the company or category. Create plans to address key threats.
- Evaluate the category growth initiatives from other markets/categories and make recommendations on application for our business.
- Marketing Budgets
- Provide clear ROI assumptions for all investments, evaluate results and apply learnings to future activities
- Maximise available funding from external sources to create consumer insights and drive category growth.
- Be self-motivated, with the capability of working on their own initiative and work effectively across all levels of the business
- Be commercially aware with strong analytical ability to optimise the relationship between the customer and commercial requirements of the company;
- Be comfortable with tight deadlines and the tight management of budgets;
- Ability to operate at a strategic level but also to manage a "hands on" delivery programme with tight timescales;
- Have strong presentation and negotiation skills that will influence at all levels
- Strong creative skills with an ability to think laterally
- Possess excellent writing and communications skills.
- Ability to prioritise effectively & work under pressure
- Highly organised, strong interpersonal skills and experience dealing with senior management in a corporate, professional environment.
- Strong event management and organisational skills.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a FMCG environment or similar
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference KR/209.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.