All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Our client based in Co. Louth is looking for a Manufacturing Production Manager.
As a Manufacturing Production Manager, you will be responsible for the following;
- Plan and draw up a production schedule
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- Monitor the quality standards
- Ensure that the production is cost-effective by estimating costs, negotiating, and agreeing on budgets with both clients and managers
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programs
- Organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- Liaise with different departments, teams, and companies, e.g. suppliers, engineers, managers, clients
- Ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- Ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- Work with managers to implement the company's policies and goals
- Collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- Supervise and motivate a team of workers
- Review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Manufacturing: 3 years
- Production management: 3 years
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page or send your CV to email@example.com quoting ref KR/324
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.