All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
Job Title: Management Accountant
You will support the Group Operations Director and Site Management Teams to provide timely, accurate and relevant financial information.
You will be responsible for preparing the weekly management accounts for multiple sites.
You will review and analyse these Management Accounts with the Site Management Teams and support the Group Operations Director with further analysis as required. You will have the ability to understand operational challenges, whilst identifying issues and proposing corrective actions in support of the Company’s strategy and objectives.
- Compiling and verifying various system reports
- Combining these reports into a set of schedules that feed into the weekly Management Accounts and KPI reports.
- Performing detail sense checking and error checking
- Analysing and investigating variances against budgets
- Reviewing and analysing variances with site management teams
- Identifying issues and proposing corrective actions
- Providing insightful analysis and commentary on variances, issues and corrective actions to senior management
- Assisting in the production of annual and periodic budgets
- Liaising with the IT department to improve accuracy and speed of reporting through automation.
- Reconciling the weekly management accounts with the monthly financial accounts.
- Involvement in projects as required
This is not an exhaustive list and is subject to change and amendment.
Competencies to perform the role
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills including advanced excel spreadsheet experience
- Excellent communication skills - switching easily from high level to detailed information as needed. Ability to deal with Finance and non-Finance colleagues, building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Excellent analytical skills – Have an investigative, analytical and mathematical mind-set
Experience and Qualifications
- Accounting Qualification is required (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Similar industry experience would be beneficial
Other significant role requirements
- Occasional travel may be required
If you are interested in the above role, please upload your CV to www.recruitmentbureau.com web page quoting reference KR/278
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.