All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in an providing administrative and financial support to a financial controller or senior management.
- A detailed knowledge of working with SAP would be an advantage, as is proficiency with Microsoft Office and preparing presentations.
- A third level qualification/Accounting Technician/AAT/CAT equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible for the purchase function, preparing and tracking of purchase orders, organising freight & the importation of product, and the co-ordination of supplier activities.
- Administering and supporting key contracts and tender applications.
- Provide accurate financial information on the profitability of the company and its various services, and manage and improve the cash-flow of the company.
- Ensure that the proper financial controls are in place and all tax regulations are complied with
- Ensure the appropriate IT systems are in place for the effective and efficient running of the business.
- Responsible for the improvement of systems and processes.
- Manage Banking, Supplier, Taxation and other financial third-party relationships.
- Must be a team player but likes to work independently and has the ability to think outside the box.
- Ability to produce accurate and quality work on a consistent basis.
- Must be confident in their own decision making.
- High degree of confidentiality required for the role.
- Enjoys contributing to the success of the company.
- Willing to gain expertise of the cash management solutions industry through on the job training.
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/167.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy. Your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.