All of our jobs are based in Louth/ Meath/ Cavan/ Monaghan/ North Dublin.
The role requires a solid, multi-skilled, hands-on Maintenance Manager, with a proactive nature and several years of experience, to lead, supervise and assist the maintenance team. The Maintenance Manager will be involved in co-ordinating and checking proactive and reactive maintenance on all factory plant. Full knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and previous experience of using and managing a preventive maintenance system is essential.
- To successfully co-ordinate and roster a maintenance team of 3-4 maintenance people
- To prioritise and allocate everyday work in an efficient manner, using the resources available
- To implement, drive and improve on existing preventative maintenance programmes
- To effectively manage uptime/downtime of machinery
- To continue with a hands on approach to everyday maintenance tasks
- To react immediately to any breakdowns or problems and try to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible, using the resources available
- General sourcing of everyday parts, services and 3rd party repairs. Reporting to the site manager with any parts ordering requirements. Following up on parts deliveries and overseeing that incoming parts are fitted as soon as possible when delivered
- Completion of all maintenance records
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
- Co-ordinate and oversee that preventive maintenance programmes are being carried out by the Packhouse maintenance team
- Stock checks, systems maintenance etc.
- To lead continuous improvements projects
- Liaising with and assisting any 3rd party contractors in carrying out their duties on our sites
- Assisting with engineering budgeting and cost analysis
Competencies to perform the role
This role requires the individual to have:
- A sound, hands-on, mechanical and electrical knowledge of equipment
- Previous experience of supervising and leading maintenance teams
- Previous experience of using and managing preventive maintenance system(s)
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft packages
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years in a Maintenance Management role within a similar industry
If you are interested in the above role, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KR/203.
At The Recruitment Bureau, we respect your privacy; your CV will not be forwarded to a client company without your consent.